[Gnumed-devel] A Simple question:

From: Rogerio Luz
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] A Simple question:
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 16:47:58 -0300

So ... I ahve Debian Lenny. (1 more for Linux - hurray!! )

And am trying to get the feel on how to help with the project (got K´s .po to start translation to pt_br, will get on with it as soon as I get home)

But ... how do I get up-to-date with the devel pakages?

The most "computer savy" thing I ever did was edit the dkpg/sources.list and /etc/fstab.
(And discovered that if I copied the "gnumed.conf"  from /root to /home/user/.gnumed/ I could get my /user to log in to gnumed local database :) )

I am trying real hard to use Gnumed as my front end EMR but when you guys say you have updated the version ... what should I do?

Thanks :)

Rogerio