[Gnumed-devel] Re: GNUmed users

From: Gour
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: GNUmed users
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2008 18:40:55 +0200

>>>>> "Karsten" == Karsten Hilbert <address@hidden> writes:

Karsten> It isn't feature complete enough for that. It lacks a) inkable
Karsten> forms and b) medication handling and c) minimal billing.

Have you considered  Simple Invoices (http://www.simpleinvoices.org/) as
minimal billing application which in its dev version supports Postgresql
("our development version of Simple Invoices uses PDO and a postgres
port has been done" - see

http://simpleinvoices.org/forum/discussion/577/simple-invoices-emr/

btw, yesterday I went into local bookstore and bought Learning Python
3rd ed. book in order to properly learn Python ;)

Sincerely,
Gour

--

Gour  | Zagreb, Croatia  | GPG key: C6E7162D