Re: [Gnumed-devel] EMR export

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] EMR export
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 23:15:59 +0200

On Sat, Aug 09, 2008 at 12:37:12AM +0200, Jerzy Luszawski wrote:

> Are there any plugins for EMR *export*?

There is currently:

- export as copy of the Journal
- exort as a structured ASCII text (not REST)
- export into a specific format suitable for import into
  Medistar (a German practice management application)

> To share/push data to other HL7 aware applications
Not in the short term*

> (or maybe OSHIP?).
That is more likely.

> Or is this only plan for distant future?

I would say the future is defined by use cases. A good use
case and someone who works towards that use case go a long
way of making something happen. Even hl7 or CDA or whatever.

Jim worked towards getting measurements support in and 0.3
has it (not all of it but sufficient support for it to be
usable).