list mail options digests etc. (was Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Gnumed-devel

From: James Busser
Subject: list mail options digests etc. (was Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Gnumed-devel Digest, Vol 69, Issue 18)
Date: Sat, 09 Aug 2008 08:35:13 -0700

On 9-Aug-08, at 7:30 AM, Rogerio Luz wrote:

Karsten can you modify my prefs. to receive individual mails instead of daily digest?

I believe Karsten is taking the weekend off / away from computing. However, I do have admin privileges on the lists. I have adjusted it for you, it is in the page (once logged-in) pointed to by Gour, It is the second option in the shaded table lower in the page:

> Set Digest Mode
> If you turn digest mode on, you'll get posts bundled together (usually one per day but possibly more on busy lists), instead of singly when they're sent. If digest mode is changed from on to off, you may receive one last digest.

BTW I am among users who is pleased *not* to get list copies of my own postings (my email rule simply moves my "sent" GNUmed mail into my local "GNUmed" folder) and this also is an option available ("Receive your own posts to the list?").