Re: [Gnumed-devel] User manual

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] User manual
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2008 15:20:42 +0200

On Samstag 09 August 2008, Rogerio Luz wrote:
> Ok so I am using the user manual from scratch to try to get better
> understanding of GNUmed (man will you guys be full of me before we finish
> this client)
>
> On the Page
> http://wiki.gnumed.de/bin/view/Gnumed/BasicPatientHandling"Basic Patient
> Handling" I would like to know how to delete a patient from the database.
> Physically delete him. I am the gm-dbo so I have privilage, but what do I
> do now? What software (with GUI if possible do you guys use to do this? )
>
> thanks :)
>
> Rogerio

You can use pgadmin but you still need to give it an SQL query. Karsten will
surely help to build that query and name the right tables.

We discourage real users and administrator to delete patients as it would
delete health information as well so we have the option to diable (hide)
patients from the user.

You can delete users but be aware that you really can mess up the database.

--
Sebastian Hilbert
Leipzig / Germany