[Gnumed-devel] branches to revive

From: Jerzy Luszawski
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] branches to revive
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 20:35:27 +0200

I found couple of things in the database schema and code, which are intersting
for me, but seems to be aborted from development. I searched the CVS tree,
and did not found anything making use of them, so I plan to bring them to use
myself. Please correct me if there is something planned or being developed
based on listed below structures.

1. operation (surgery)
table clin.operation is not referenced by any other tables, it is used only
when deleting empty encounters (for check if it does not containt related
records)

2. diagnosis
table clin.clin_diag is not referenced by any other tables
viev clin.v_pat_diag is used only in gmClinNarrative.cDiag
class cDiag defined in gmClinNarrative is not used anywhere

Jerzy