[Gnumed-devel] NEW TOPIC - FEATURES

From: Rogerio Luz
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] NEW TOPIC - FEATURES
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 16:48:21 -0300

Ok so just to be  little more annoying ... :)

Do we have any efforts in making a feature for the creation of a Medicine/Prescription Database or/and a IDC 10 (WHO disease nomenclature for disease)  form?

And what about smoking status and ginecological/obstetrical data?

What I see is a field in the Health Issue field where we could just click on (smoking status: never, past, current) and a OB/Gyn field (infant, fertile, menopaused, number of births / normal delivery / C sections / Abortions )

Is this easy to do ?

Sorry right now my python skills go up to making the 12 multiply by all numbers up to twelve ... :))))

Rogerio