Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Gnumed-devel Digest, Vol 69, Issue 18

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Gnumed-devel Digest, Vol 69, Issue 18
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 23:37:00 +0200

> > > Is there a local DB in the CVS version?

> > Sure !  :-)

> Yep found it ... the problem was I had a version with only the client...

Well, then you did NOT have a CVS version I suppose.
There's only two "CVS versions":

- a daily snapshot tarball over the complete CVS tree
  - this of course includes the server
- the CVS tree itself or rather a local copy thereof

You must have had a pre-packaged version of something then, say, an -rcX.

> witch I guess should not be available, since who ever wants to test the
> bleeding edge would like to test it locally ... but I could be wrong :)
While in principle I agree some find it to troublesome to setup their
own DB so we provide a public one.