Re: [Gnumed-devel] User manual

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] User manual
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 01:58:14 +0200

> You can use pgadmin but you still need to give it an SQL query. Karsten
> will
> surely help to build that query and name the right tables.

pgadmin allows you to point-and-delete so no query is needed, just the right
tables (see the other
mail).

Remember that default transactions are read only.

> We discourage real users and administrator to delete patients as it would
> delete health information as well so we have the option to diable (hide)
> patients from the user.

It may still make sense after mis-entering a patient or after merging patients.
Those
use cases are not handled in the GUI yet.

> You can delete users but be aware that you really can mess up the
> database.

It certainly is a .45 Mag pointed at your foot. But we make it rather
cumbersome to
actually pull the trigger ;-)

Psssst! Schon das coole Video vom GMX MultiMessenger gesehen?
Der Eine für Alle: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/messenger03