[Gnumed-devel] Re: Translations on LP

From: Gour
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Translations on LP
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 22:10:09 +0200

>>>>> "Sebastian" == Sebastian Hilbert <address@hidden> writes:

Sebastian> I currently have no idea how to do this. I always thought it
Sebastian> is somwhow connected to having the source file on LP as well.

See https://help.launchpad.net/Translations

Sebastian> Can someone please explain what it invloves to use launchpad
Sebastian> for source hosting.

See https://help.launchpad.net/FeatureHighlights/BazaarHosting

TOC for LP is at: https://help.launchpad.net/

Sebastian> I thinks VCS changes will best be delayed post 0.3 or 0.4.

I believe 0.3 will be released soon, but no idea what are the plans for
0.4.

>> btw, I just noticed that Answers are also enabled, but not used.

Sebastian> I have no idea what that means.

See https://help.launchpad.net/Answers

Sincerely,
Gour

--

Gour  | Zagreb, Croatia  | GPG key: C6E7162D