[Gnumed-devel] LP tracker (was Re: users & dev lists)

From: Gour
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] LP tracker (was Re: users & dev lists)
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 08:08:27 +0200

>>>>> "Karsten" == Karsten Hilbert <address@hidden> writes:

Hello!

Karsten> I think it might be a good idea to keep the dev and users list
Karsten> combined for now BUT setup a gnumed-bugs list to which we
Karsten> direct semi-automatic bug reports. Any takers ?

I'm proposing to start using LP's tracker...

Why?

It's integrated with the LP where we'll use some of its other features
and it has email interface (that's the reason why I use roundup in some
other project)!

What do you think?

Sincerely,
Gour

--

Gour  | Zagreb, Croatia  | GPG key: C6E7162D