[Gnumed-devel] Public server database content

From: James Busser
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Public server database content
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 10:36:15 -0700

It would be possible to create new test patients directly through the GUI of a logged-in client, however I am not sure whether (at intervals) you flush out what has been added, and re-bootstrap into a new version of the database and start over again from the test patients who happen to be in the test data sql files.

So I guess my question is whether to agree on whether and how any further test patients / data could added into existing test data sql files, e.g. to serve the purpose of testing lab data importing.