[Gnumed-devel] GNUmed packages for MacOS X and Windows - mentoring avail

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] GNUmed packages for MacOS X and Windows - mentoring available
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 09:30:02 +0200

Hi all,

I am offering mentoring for anyone wanting to learn how to package GNUmed
versions for MS Windows and Mac OSX.

It is a two step process. First step is to set up what I woud call a build
environment. This takes anywhere from 30 to 60 Minutes (one time only). Second
step is to produce packages when new version are released . This takes about 30
Minutes per release.

I tried this many times and can mentor anyone who would like to help GNUmed by
investing 1-2 hours every few nonths.

Any help is appreciated even if you just want to learn it without long term
commitment.

Sebastian
*
* help solving the protein folding problem
foldingathome.stanford.edu
*
* sign the linux driver petion :
http://www.libranet.com/petition.html