Re: access to review audits (was Re: [Gnumed-devel] encounter edit befor

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: access to review audits (was Re: [Gnumed-devel] encounter edit before final save)
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 10:44:37 +0200

On Sat, Aug 16, 2008 at 08:49:06PM +0200, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

> [...]

I have now added a trigger to do such: if any of type /
value / unit of a test result is modified any associated
review is invalidated (deleted).

The modification widget affords adding a (then-new) review
which effectively re-reviews after the original review has
been deleted. If no review is immediately re-added the
result will again lack a review which in turn is signalled
both on result display and into the intended reviewer's
inbox.

What do people as clinicians think: When an existing review
is invalidated, should this be noted in the narrative ?

We do something similar on deletion of documents: if a
document is deleted a note is written into that patient's
narrative documenting that fact (soap category None =
administrative).