Re: [Gnumed-devel] Example usage of GNUmed - to be inserted in the wiki.

From: James Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Example usage of GNUmed - to be inserted in the wiki.
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 16:10:02 -0700

On 17-Aug-08, at 3:07 PM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

The proper place for your description would be somewhere
down in the "clinical use cases" part of the wiki.

I agree the description provides a nice example of how GNUmed works.

From

http://salaam.homeunix.com/bin/view/Gnumed/ ClinicalOrganizingAndWorkflows

I added a link to

        ProgressNoteExamples

after having descended the above from (and linked it from)

        http://wiki.gnumed.de/bin/view/Gnumed/BasicProgressNotes

Rogerio need now only create a userid and provide a password, after which he can then add to

        http://wiki.gnumed.de/bin/view/Gnumed/ProgressNoteExamples

... I remain happy to help with any formatting help, additional linking etc