[Gnumed-devel] Install Help

From: Geordie
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Install Help
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 09:09:14 -0400

Hi
Well I thought I would start with a clean slate and apt-get remove --purge
gnumed and postgre and start over again.

I did this

# allow anyone knowing the proper password to log into
# our GNUmed databases
local   samegroup      +gm-logins                    md5

gm-dbo-alikes gmadm               gm-dbo
postgres-alikes postgres        postgres
postgres-alikes gmadm             postgres

# allow some people to impersonate "postgres" when connecting to template1
local   template1       postgres                        ident postgres-alikes
# replace N with the database version you want to install
local   gnumed_vN     postgres                       ident postgres-alikes

# allow real "postgres" to connect to all other databases, too
local   all             postgres                                ident sameuser

# allow some people to impersonate "gm-dbo"
local   template1         gm-dbo                           ident gm-dbo-alikes

reboot

this next

/net_install-gnumed_server.sh

and I got this

I need the password for the GNUmed database user [gm-dbo].
Please type password:
Cannot bootstrap bundles.
Please check the log file for details.
Bootstrapping "gnumed_v2" did not finish successfully. Aborting.

So what have done wrong this time.
Geordie