Re: [Gnumed-devel] Where are we?

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Where are we?
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 11:24:41 +0200

On Mon, Aug 18, 2008 at 04:24:52PM -0300, Rogerio Luz wrote:

> Ok so I am going to test 0.3 today...
>
> I am wondering where are we on the development priority.

Several important areas to develop and/or make releasable
are laid out in the Wiki, partially organized under Roadmap,
partially just described in the TODO.

The priorities are fairly easily explained:

1) bug fixes
2) well defined functionality which has an active advocate

Note that that advocate does not necessarily have to code
the functionality herself but without "making it happen"
things will not happen.

> PS: Portuguese translation IS coming ok?
Good.

> It just got messed up when I forgot
> where I had the file and seems it got deleted with my CVS folder -- wooops
> :).
> - If the 0.3 has any new .po file I would gladly have a copy :)
Will send a copy off-list.