[Gnumed-devel] address@hidden: RE: Differential display]

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] address@hidden: RE: Differential display]
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 17:01:52 +0200

FYI: a relevant thread from the OpenEHR community regarding
duplication of data and storing data textually vs
structurally.

GNUmed tries to combine the best of both worlds in its
database schema: It allows storage of structured data (such
as the BP mentioned below) but displays it in the textual
(narrative) data *as if* it was textually entered (instead
of a copy of the structural data).

Karsten

----- Forwarded message from Heath Frankel <address@hidden> -----