[Gnumed-devel] Triple instances of Episodes

From: Rogerio Luz
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Triple instances of Episodes
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 23:15:39 -0300

Here is a problem I´ve been having (happened twice)

I am currently trying to trasncript a patient´s paper chart to EMR.

When I finished a Progress Note I tried to change patients (so it could get saved) and I got a "wich episode you want to keep working on" window, when I tried to close one or the other there was nothing happening, so I exited GNUmed and tried to come back in ... that is qwhen in the Tree view you see the SreenShot.

3 different entries for the same encounter ... and I can only move one of them or the error that I reported earlier shows again and again, so practically, I can only delete one of theses triple entries.

Any clues?

Rogerio