Re: [Gnumed-devel] Triple instances of Episodes

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Triple instances of Episodes
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 12:44:27 +0200

On Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 11:15:39PM -0300, Rogerio Luz wrote:

> 3 different entries for the same encounter

It is very possible to see the same encounter listed more
than once, namely when during that encounter progress notes
were added to several episodes. After all the tree data is
sorted by episode at the second level.

> ... and I can only move one of them
You cannot move encounters AT ALL. What you can do is move
the narrative linked to this encounter and the currently
unfolded episode to another episode.

> or the error that I reported earlier shows again and again, so
> practically, I can only delete one of theses triple entries.
Very likely there is no triple entry but rather the same
encounter being displayed three times -- because three
different episodes were touched during the encounter.