[Gnumed-devel] Re: Still not second nature.

From: Andreas Tille
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Still not second nature.
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 15:37:53 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 2 Sep 2008, Sebastian Hilbert wrote:

Please do *now* (TM). Just mail me the package and I will try to a) get it into
the Live CD and b) into a repository until it fits with the Debian relases
again (which I find reasonable).

Well, I will not mail any packages - I just upload to Debian mirror - but
I'm working on it.
And BTW, if you want to have packages really soon just check out

   svn://svn.debian.org/svn/debian-med/trunk/packages/gnumed-client/trunk/debian

unpack your source tarball, copy debian directory into the unpackaged
tarball and say

   debuild

I would really appreciate this test and I would even grant you commit access
if you are willing to work on this stuff.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de