[Gnumed-devel] Progress Notes - still confusing

From: Rogerio Luz
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Progress Notes - still confusing
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 16:12:09 -0300

After Karsten fixed the Progress Notes view it got a little easier to see , but now I would wish it had a space (or two) after the end of each field so it could be better viewed in the "EMR Tree"

so instead of:

-- Objective ----------
 01.09. 21:32  RogLuz
    PULSO: Bases profundas,
-- Assessment ----------
 01.09. 21:32  RogLuz
    Fumante pesada - Def Yin Geral
 -- Plan ----------
 01.09. 21:32  RogLuz
    Bupropiona 150mg 12/12h

I would think the view would be better as

-- Objective ----------
 01.09. 21:32  RogLuz
    PULSO: Bases profundas,

 -- Assessment ----------
 01.09. 21:32  RogLuz
    Fumante pesada - Def Yin Geral

 01.09. 21:32  RogLuz
    Bupropiona 150mg 12/12h

and if you can see the screen shot  ... there is a MAJOR problem with my view .... the "Patient Request" is put way down ... after the SUBJECTIVE and before OBJECTIVE and it is not displayed what that field is -- Well it is the "Patient Request" ....

Rogerio