Re: [Gnumed-devel] Progress Notes - still confusing

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Progress Notes - still confusing
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 23:29:37 +0200

On Tue, Sep 02, 2008 at 04:12:09PM -0300, Rogerio Luz wrote:

> After Karsten fixed the Progress Notes view it got a little easier to see ,
> but now I would wish it had a space (or two) after the end of each field so
> it could be better viewed in the "EMR Tree"

I'll put that in for now. We can always change/remove it
later if people don't like it.

> and if you can see the screen shot  ... there is a MAJOR problem with my
> view .... the "Patient Request" is put way down ... after the SUBJECTIVE and
> before OBJECTIVE and it is not displayed what that field is -- Well it is
> the "Patient Request" ....

Yeah, I see what you mean. Actually, the field "Patient
Request" is not ideally handled when saved from the progress
notes editor -- it should be saved into the Reason For
Encounter field of the Encounter rather than as just another
Subjective row as it is now.