[Gnumed-devel] Re: Postgres installation and setup in lenny

From: James Busser
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Postgres installation and setup in lenny
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2008 14:23:07 -0700

On 3-Sep-08, at 2:16 PM, James Busser wrote:
or do we just leave gnumed data with all other postgres data?

I guess I'll just leave it wherever the cluster defined it. My old configuration, which someone had set up for me, involved a system account

        gmadm

but it sounds like that was only for the orthodoxy of maintaining file storage if they would do some dbadmin for me. It seems that this system account may not need to own anything in terms of gnumed data... it looks like we only require the gnumed *database* user/ owner gm-dbo to be granted access within postgres... have I now got that right?