[Gnumed-devel] Re: GNUmed in Section contents in Synaptic Package Manage

From: Andreas Tille
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: GNUmed in Section contents in Synaptic Package Manager
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 13:59:27 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 4 Sep 2008, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

Might there be sub tasks ?  A task in tasksel named
"Desktop" with subtasks "home" and "business", the latter

Hardly.  Bug

   http://bugs.debian.org/186085

was not accepted and a more fine grained tasksel with
subsctions as I suggested several times was refused by the
tasksel maintainer.

with subtasks "medical practice", "physics", ... ?

Try tasksel once you installed med-tasks package ...

On the more enjoyable side of things: I have successfully
lured one of our practice nurses onto Debian (for the time
being anyhow)  :-)   Her Windows 98 broke down, Knoppix
looked splendid and the Lenny Beta 2 Netinstall took
advantage of her cablemodem overnight ;-))

;-)

Kind regards

         Andreas.

--