[Gnumed-devel] Version of gnumed client and database included (or not) i

From: James Busser
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Version of gnumed client and database included (or not) in the logs?
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2008 08:50:39 -0700

Maybe I missed it, but when looking in the various logs reports by other people, I did not see where to figure out of the version of the client or of the database being connected-to.

Are these explicitly named anywhere within the logs, or are these deduced from the errors?

If there is any value to such explicit naming/reporting within the logs, the information might usefully be written near the top?