Re: [Gnumed-devel] clin.operation

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] clin.operation
Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2008 15:01:05 +0200

> In the schema, clin.operation says

I am not really fond of clin.operation anyway. It's not exactly a brain child
of love. Its roots are in Richard's "problem" table in which there was a
"operation"
boolean field. That field was to indicate whether a particular problem was
operated on or not.

I am very open to suggestions on what is useful to capture in
that regard and how.

> By the way in Kirk's record for
>
>       post-appendectomy/peritonitis
>
> it says
>
>       Active health issue "post-appendectomy/peritonitis" notes at age
> 24785 days, 0:00:00.
>
> In addition to revising the format of the display
I will have to double-check but that was fixed somewhere in the 0.2 series.

Jetzt dabei sein: http://www.shortview.de/address@hidden