Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: GNUmed & blueprints

From: Jerzy Luszawski
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: GNUmed & blueprints
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2008 01:37:05 +0200

Saturday 06 September 2008 12:22:08 Gour napisaƂ(a):

> James> Ar minimum, might it be worth sending the bugs generated by the
> James> client to a different list? That might make it easier for such
> James> bugs to get monitored, *provided* it was not primarily Karsten
> James> needing to look in "that other" place.

(...)
> We already have bug tracker at LP which is accessible via web an via
> email and to which every member of GNUmed team can easily subscribe to.

Maybe we shoud consider leaving LP bug tracker for end-users reports, while
still posting bugs found by developers to this list. The rationale would be
different priority: when user finds a bug in production version, it should be
fixed ASAP, while bugs found in developers' versions can be worked upon without
rush, and they already have at least one developer assigned to it (the one who
found it :-).

Jerzy