Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: GNUmed & blueprints

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: GNUmed & blueprints
Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2008 02:22:42 +0200

> Maybe we shoud consider leaving LP bug tracker for end-users reports,
> while still posting bugs found by developers to this list. The rationale would
> be different priority: when user finds a bug in production version, it
> should be fixed ASAP, while bugs found in developers' versions can be worked
> upon without rush, and they already have at least one developer assigned to
> it (the one who found it :-).

I will put the client version next to "system account" etc at the top of a bug
report email so we can easily distinguish based on version (maybe that was what
Jim was suggesting earlier which I may have misunderstood to be put at the top
of
the log file itself).

Psssst! Schon das coole Video vom GMX MultiMessenger gesehen?
Der Eine für Alle: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/messenger03