[Gnumed-devel] Re: GNUmed & blueprints

From: Gour
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: GNUmed & blueprints
Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2008 08:23:32 +0200

>>>>> "Karsten" == Karsten Hilbert <address@hidden> writes:

Karsten> I will put the client version next to "system account" etc at
Karsten> the top of a bug report email so we can easily distinguish
Karsten> based on version (maybe that was what Jim was suggesting
Karsten> earlier which I may have misunderstood to be put at the top of
Karsten> the log file itself).

This is a nice job for non-core members of the team to sort out all the
bug reports according to the version - all who want to help are welcome
to join the team at LP https://launchpad.net/~gnumed ;)

However, it would be nice to have bug-report email to the tracker
instead to the dev list in order to avoid some unnecessary work.

Sincerely,
Gour

--

Gour  | Zagreb, Croatia  | GPG key: C6E7162D