[Gnumed-devel] Re: GNUmed & blueprints

From: Gour
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: GNUmed & blueprints
Date: Sun, 07 Sep 2008 14:53:06 +0200

>>>>> "Karsten" == Karsten Hilbert <address@hidden> writes:

Karsten> Savannah offers the same functionality. However, I don't care
Karsten> how bug reports are collected and triaged as long as someone
Karsten> does it for us.

That's fair.

btw, I just got info that my 'patch' needs some modification...

LP accepts only gpg-signed bug reports, and hearing about potential
problems with duplicate-traces in bug tracker, i consider the idea to
add a new 'member' to LP team, e.g. 'crash-tracker' and then to filter
and move all the automatic bug-reports sent to devel list as gpg-signed
mail to LP.

In this way we can still use LP tracker for collecting bug-reports, but
moreover, it will be fairly easy to track those 'automatic bug reports'
- either by email used in submission or, even better, we can use 'tag'
command in forwarded email like:

 tag crash-tracker

or something to mark automatic bug reports automatically.

What do you think?

Sincerely,
Gour

--

Gour  | Zagreb, Croatia  | GPG key: C6E7162D