Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: GNUmed & blueprints

From: Karsten Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: GNUmed & blueprints
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 10:03:07 +0200

On Mon, Sep 08, 2008 at 09:49:36AM +0200, Gour wrote:

> However, the features available on LP won't be used auto-magically, but
> it requires conscious decision, so it would be nice if main devs
> (Karsten, Sebastian..) can tell us openly if they are for it or no.
>
> Personally, my plate is not empty at all and there are plenty of things I
> can/should do instead.

If you volunteer for parsing bug reports, registering them
as tickets on LP, notifying me of those that need attention
sooner, weeding out duplicates, etc etc THEN I'd suggest the
following procedure:

- create a list address@hidden (or wherever)
- redirect bug reports to that list
- you subscribe to it
- developers subscribe to it
- you point us at bugs that need attention right now

And no, I won't use any workflow that requires me to go to a
web site regularly to *check* for bug reports. I want them
to *come* to me.