[Gnumed-devel] Re: GNUmed & blueprints

From: Gour
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: GNUmed & blueprints
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2008 11:49:33 +0200

>>>>> "Karsten" == Karsten Hilbert <address@hidden> writes:

Karsten> The "more work" means I would then have to go to LP to check
Karsten> for bug reports. It entirely disrupts my workflow of handling
Karsten> emails.

It's your unfounded speculation only ;)

>> - receivers = [u'address@hidden'] + receivers =
>> [u'address@hidden']

Karsten> See, this seemingly innocent change creates more work for me.

Don't understand unless you, again, think that you need to use
web-interface :-/

Karsten> That is the Project Name on LP ? I added this line to CVS.

Yes.

Karsten> Handling bug reports properly will *always* depend on a
Karsten> person. It sounded like it was you who volunteered :-)

But not on ONE person, there can be several people triaging bugs.

Sincerely,
Gour

--

Gour  | Zagreb, Croatia  | GPG key: C6E7162D