[Gnumed-devel] Re: GNUmed & blueprints

From: Gour
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: GNUmed & blueprints
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2008 12:30:42 +0200

>>>>> "Karsten" == Karsten Hilbert <address@hidden> writes:

Karsten> Are you saying that

Karsten> - parsing bug reports - notifying me of those in need of
Karsten> attention - weeding out duplicates - answering repeats

Karsten> is done by Launchpad automatically ? Now, that's great.

Of course not. But this is not handled automatically now either.

What I wanted to say is that all the traces sent by GNUmed can be tagged
appropriately with something like 'high' or 'critical' importance
automatically and you can use procmail to filter all the notification
bugs (you said you want 'em all) into several folders - see
https://help.launchpad.net/Bugs/Subscriptions#headers

Karsten> Do you volunteer to take care of the bug tracker ?

As a member of the team, I will help with the bug tracker, but do not
considered it should be handled by one person only.

Atm, I might not be able to triage all the bug reports correctly and
more eyes will see more.

Sincerely,
Gour

--

Gour  | Zagreb, Croatia  | GPG key: C6E7162D