Re: [Gnumed-devel] automatic bug report redirection (was: GNUmed & bluep

From: James Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] automatic bug report redirection (was: GNUmed & blueprints)
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2008 14:04:43 -0700

On 8-Sep-08, at 1:15 PM, Jerzy Luszawski wrote:

Well, I don't like the idea of gpg-signed e-mails, either.

So far, my registration at Launchpad has not required gpg but mind you I did not yet try to send it an email.

If a GPG-signed considition is not yet implemented there is not much harm postponing doing so until the potential problem is determined to be an actual problem.

A question... I note that Launchpad provides a section for code

        https://code.launchpad.net/gnumed ("Bazaar branches of GNUmed")

How would the above be used when we have a CVS? Would the launchpad serve as an organizing and staging area where work on patches could be done, and once they are satisfactory or at least close, they could be submitted into the savannah cvs?