Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: proposal for 'Downloads' wiki page

From: James Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: proposal for 'Downloads' wiki page
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2008 15:08:24 -0700

On 8-Sep-08, at 2:37 PM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

which seems to correspond to .exe version 0.3.0 and not 0.3.1

The .exe, however, is a "deb" for Windows. Sebastian uploads that
when it is ready. That means it will be behind slightly in terms of
version numbers.

except that in

        /client/0.3/

is *already contained* GNUmed-client.0.3.1.exe

which is what I was referring to about the disadvantage of having to rely on so many manual steps so suggest we rid ourselves of "latest" except if it remains useful to maintain somewhere -- autogenerated --

gnumed-latest-snapshot.tgz tarball of the CVS HEAD branch (very latest code, sometimes broken)