[Gnumed-devel] Re: GNUmed manual

From: Gour
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: GNUmed manual
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 09:25:11 +0200

>>>>> "Karsten" == Karsten Hilbert <address@hidden> writes:

Karsten> Me too ...

:-(

Karsten> If we can find a way to generate a good quality manual from the
Karsten> Wiki pages that would be desirable, however.

Believe me that I researched that area a lot while looking for
appropriate wiki with pdf capability for Cinelerra project.

Most of them use htmldoc which does not support Unicode properly which
is simply not acceptable. Moreover, htmldoc typesetting quality is funny
in comparison with TeX engine.

Sincerely,
Gour

--

Gour  | Zagreb, Croatia  | GPG key: C6E7162D