Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: GNUmed manual

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: GNUmed manual
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 10:35:17 +0200

On Dienstag 09 September 2008, James Busser wrote:

Snip: ...

Let it be done that way.

1.) Gour will set up all that is required on his machine
2.) Gour prposed to be repsonsible for the rlease manual
3.) Karsten and Jim will contribute thoughts and Info as always to the Wiki

Workflow will be like this.

Karsten, Jim and Gour will contribute to the documentation in their preferred
way. Gour will then periodically take that info from various sources and
publish a manual. That way contributors and readers (we have 50 unique users
subscribed to the Wiki) can follow there preferred style and we can have nice
release documentation in one hand prepared by Gour.

That should improve that quality I think we all agree without forcing anyone
to change anything.

--
Sebastian Hilbert
Leipzig / Germany