[Gnumed-devel] Re: GMUmed promotion, marketing

From: James Busser
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: GMUmed promotion, marketing
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 15:56:55 -0700

On 10-Sep-08, at 3:56 PM, James Busser wrote:

I offer -- partly for archival value -- that the Oscar EMR group has put together a video clip on YouTube. I think this works as a "high level" promo i.e. it creates at least surface attraction because it seems to do so much and the multiple colours in the software seems to speak to some possibly-useful visual communication.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AayVSoVJIS4