Re: [Gnumed-devel] small Sphinx demo

From: James Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] small Sphinx demo
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 08:01:38 -0700

On 11-Sep-08, at 3:38 AM, Gour wrote:
Sebastian> Point taken. I have to make up my mind where I fit into the
Sebastian> equation. One issue is the doc team. I consider it
Sebastian> important.

Me too.

On 11-Sep-08, at 2:34 AM, Karsten Hilbert wrote:

Wiki --> edit over months until a release --> transfer manual from wiki to rst
and tidy up --> release manual and software.

I would agree with that workflow.

I understand and agree that there *are* pieces of information that best live on the wiki, and whose quick editing is useful. But I also agree that