Re: [Gnumed-devel] closing (was Re: small Sphinx demo)

From: James Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] closing (was Re: small Sphinx demo)
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 11:20:34 -0700

On 11-Sep-08, at 10:40 AM, Sebastian Hilbert wrote:

The package is at 0.9.1 (May 25, 2007) and the author also makes
available "docbookeasy" at version 0.1 (March 2008) although I am
less sure what that does and its tarball appears damaged:
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=105609

Cannot promise I get this done but just maybe.

I would say testing / feedback and bugs are an earlier priority. Personally, I would let it wait. May as well first clarify how better the approach to documentation and things like possible Chapter contents (Blueprint) before you reinstall doc-book or before Gour would further configure any tool.