[Gnumed-devel] Bootstrapping for client 0.3.2 (version 9 db) on MS WIndo

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Bootstrapping for client 0.3.2 (version 9 db) on MS WIndows flying again
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 22:19:12 +0200

It has been some time since I last looked at the bootstrap process on MS
Windows. After almost a day of work
I am happy to report that the recent bootstrap scripts have been ported from
GNU/Linux to MS Windows.

The Wiki has been updated to reflect recent changes like the recommendation to
use PostgreSQL 8.3. Info has
been added on the exact installation options for PostgreSQL on MS Windows.

Complete GNUmed setups (client and server) are now possible again. An
installer package for MS Windows
'gnumed-server-v9.exe' will be available shortly
on 'http://www.gnumed.de/downloads'
--
Sebastian Hilbert
Leipzig / Germany