Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: GNUmed & blueprints

From: James Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Re: GNUmed & blueprints
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 16:19:07 -0700

On 10-Sep-08, at 5:54 AM, Gour wrote:

"Karsten" == Karsten Hilbert <address@hidden> writes:

Karsten> To me it wouldn't matter too much if the translation is BSD
Karsten> licensed.

Same here.

https://help.launchpad.net/Translations/LicensingFAQ

It allows use to use freely other's translations.

SInce it is only the translations on Launchpad that becomes subject to co-subsidiary licensing whereas everything else remains owned by the contributors or original owners of code, I can assume we are OK using not only the bug tracker but other tools e.g. blueprints?