Re: [Gnumed-devel] unhandled exceptions and local database "in-productio

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] unhandled exceptions and local database "in-production"
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 00:03:58 +0200

On Freitag 12 September 2008, James Busser wrote:
> When I run from tarball in a local database, I am still presented
> with the USS Enterprise login screen because I made no change to the
> database notice "row". Also I have within this database the standard
> 'test" data (patient Kirk etc).
>
> Therefore I am wondering why, when I triggered an unhandled exception
> (by clicking the client window's "X" [close] box, I was cautioned
> that in view of mine being an 'in-production database..." (to be
> careful about the log...).

Doesn't crash like this on my system.

> Also, even though running from tarball lacks configuration where to
> email the report, the hint currently (even in 0.3.2) is to gnumed-
> devel and I am understanding the hint should instead be "gnumed-
> address@hidden".

Please try to set the other e-mail address in the config file for help desk
(for each profile) and check if that makes a difference.

http://wiki.gnumed.de/bin/view/Gnumed/ConfigFiles

The changeset is here:
http://cvsmonitor.gnumed.de/cvsmonitor.pl?cmd=viewBrowseVersion&version=1.3.2.2&file=gnumed/client/wxpython/gmExceptionHandlingWidgets.py&module=GNUmed.gnumed

It looks like Karsten configured it to send it to both lists if no receiver is
defined.

--
Sebastian Hilbert
Leipzig / Germany