Re: Fwd: [Gnumed-devel] Report

From: Sebastian Hilbert
Subject: Re: Fwd: [Gnumed-devel] Report
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 21:11:18 +0200

On Sonntag 14 September 2008, James Busser wrote:
> > From: Rogerio Luz <address@hidden>
> > So this I am thinking is not possible?
> > Rogerio
>
> I am thinking only that this has not yet been written / coded. I
> suspect that the 5-10 users of GNUmed so far have used GNUmed to
> store information, but have not yet used it to generate information
> usable outside the praxis.

This is correct. We are use cased based because of developer shortage. Someone
presents a use case and indicated it will make a difference in real life
(e.g. daily usage) we are quicker willing to allocate some of the developer
time.

There is always the option to pay some external developer if a feature cannot
wait.

I would recommend to utilize OpenOffice for that. We have the option to send
data to openoffice documents. This is the easiest way to get this printed.