Re: [Gnumed-devel] USBPG for Windows - make it work

From: Rogerio Luz
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] USBPG for Windows - make it work
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 18:41:20 -0300

and then, when next back to the office, make a progress note and copy/paste the entirety into the S row which I guess you may need to store as an unattributed episode. Unless the visit pertained to only one problem, or if you went to the trouble of separating the elements to make easier to put into multiple note-lets instead of a single progress note, though doing it would be more work.

I do this already ;-) put it in paper and then  "redatabase" it :)

But I like the nifty computer geekness of the pendrive, besides it is cheaper than a laptop :))))))))))

Rogerio