Re: [Gnumed-devel] Launchpad Blueprints vs Bug vs Wiki todo-list

From: James Busser
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] Launchpad Blueprints vs Bug vs Wiki todo-list
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 14:57:56 -0700

On 14-Sep-08, at 10:30 AM, Rogerio Luz wrote:
We could always e-mail the legal team at Launchpad ...
Gour?

If Gour obtained some response from Canonical / Launchpad and would forward it, we could keep it on file as some guarantee for the terms under which we were agreeing to use the site.

Also if Gour is talking to Launchpad for any other desirable features, I would say that the Blueprints section *must* be tweaked to allow improved searching of the form possible under the Bug tab search ("Advanced search").

Presently the Blueprints are searchable only by free text. This prevents the ability to exclude what has already been completed, and the ability to filter by tag or other attribute.