[Gnumed-devel] Correcting my mistake re auto-generated bugs

From: James Busser
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Correcting my mistake re auto-generated bugs
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 11:12:02 -0700

I desubscribed address@hidden from the developer list because I (incorrectly) assumed this would cause anything from this address to be bounced to me as list admin, and that I could then redirect such reports (if new) to gnumed-bugs.

In point of fact, it is only problems from addresses that are *subscribed* (for example when messages cannot be delivered to the subscriber) that bounce to ma and otherwise things like the junk mail have only been coming to me when addressed to gnumed-devel-owner.

As a result, new error messages from auto-generated errors -- sent as address@hidden -- when directed to gnumed-devel will probably bounce to the sender and as such Karsten could find a bunch in address@hidden

I resubscribed it with a basic password but cannot complete the re- registration.. Karsten would need to do that from the email account. At that point, I could keep the account subscribed but change its bit to *moderated* and that way be able to attend to what I had offered which is to redirect bug reports to gnumed-bugs.