[Gnumed-devel] Re: Launchpad Blueprints vs Bug vs Wiki todo-list

From: Gour
Subject: [Gnumed-devel] Re: Launchpad Blueprints vs Bug vs Wiki todo-list
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 21:14:08 +0200

>>>>> "James" == James Busser <address@hidden> writes:

James> I had not thought to report it as a bug, however the inability to
James> search on an attribute turns out to have been already regarded by
James> others as a bug. It is maybe grounds to expect little that that
James> the related bug was already reported in March of this year... it
James> still has status "New" and importance "Undecided".

James> https://bugs.launchpad.net/blueprint/+bug/195743

Thank you for this info, I'll bug #launchpad people ;)

Got info that it's not high-priority indeed.

However, there are good chance that email interface will be fixed sooner
;)

James> Despite the limitation of the search, it is still at least a
James> little better functionality (and better project management
James> administrative functionality) than what is offered by the wiki so
James> IMO there remains value to list things here (linked to the wiki
James> for more description).  This also keeps ownership of the item off
James> launchpad.

:-)

Sincerely,
Gour

--

Gour  | Zagreb, Croatia  | GPG key: C6E7162D