Re: [Gnumed-devel] 0.3.2 feedback: unwrap datetime stamps following SOAP

From: Rogerio Luz
Subject: Re: [Gnumed-devel] 0.3.2 feedback: unwrap datetime stamps following SOAP labels?
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 16:13:20 -0300

Sorry Kasten ... but the client show the "reason for encounter" UNDER subjective right now... and it is not labeled as such... that is the hole point of this thread.

I am not at office now so I will send to the list the screenshot some other time ...

 Rogerio

2008/9/17 Karsten Hilbert <address@hidden>
>  How about:
>
> ------- Subjective ---------
>
> 17-19-1000  <gm-dbo>
>
> pain in the groin after a discussion with boss

Fine with me if thats what people want.

> Readability is of the essence and I STILL THINK (IMHO) that the "Reason
> For Encounter" MUST be tagged and put on TOP of Subjective as:

The RFE IS tagged and displayed at the top already. It is just non-obvious where
to enter it (namely in the encounter details). That will be improved as promised.

Please file wishlists for both.